Your Personal E-Coaching Dashboard
- Increase income to $100,000 per year
- Have a happier marriage
- Buy a big house
- Lose 30 pounds
- Get on track to save $1 million
- Have more fun
Action Steps: To Do
1. Read a business book for one hour each night.
2. Set up a Mint account to track my spending
3. Wake up at 6 A.M. and think about my day until I’m ready to go
4. Talk to Chris about a better agreement
Action Steps: In Progress
1. Have fun with no drinking this weekend
2. Take one VIP to lunch each week.
3. Tell Jill, Randy and Zed how much I appreciate their work
4. Make sure I arrange e-coaching sessions at least once each week
5. Stop taking crap from Ragina; just ignore her
Action Steps: New Habits
1. Limit my time on Facebook and Twitter to 30 minutes max per day.
2. Remind Bill to make his monthly payment if he is one day late.
3. Call Teresa each Tuesday morning to make sure we stay on the same page.
4. Stop eating sugar and reduce carbs to 250/mg per day.
5. Watch movies and documentaries instead of the news
Action Steps: Completed
1. Design the new website on paper
2. Disconnect from Leroy and keep him out of my life
3. Take on more responsibility for the new partner
4. Clean out the basement.
5. Get the house title moved into the trust.